Sunday, May 2, 2010

Looking for Qt examples? Visit Forum Nokia

As a long time developer using Qt, I'm very used to read Qt documentation and visit Qt website quite often. I'm also a regular reader to Qt Labs, where I can keep myself informed about the latest news regarding what's the Trolls are cooking up, upcoming features and research they're doing. But recently, I discovered Forum Nokia and a bunch of Qt code examples.

And let me tell you that I was very surprised to find lots of code examples, which are mainly focused on mobile devices. I think that this is a useful place to visit when you need answers for specific problems or situations.

I plan to test some of those examples compiled for other platforms than the suggested in their documentation. I guess that I can benefit of the multi-platform nature of Qt, so I expect a code example mean for, let's say, Bluetooh access in S60 could be (almost) effortless in Linux. I'll post my findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment